Pilates is a gentle form of exercise teaching you awareness and control of your body as well as how to properly engage your core muscles. Improve your balance and posture, increase your strength and flexibility. This foundation mat Pilates instruction will cover the mat exercises and may utilize small props such as hand weights, stretch bands or balls.
This is a drop-in class and while you need not attend every class, as you progress, the class will build upon foundational exercises that are being taught.
- Four Wednesdays @ 9am (4/7, 4/14, 4/21, and 4/28/2021)
- Three Saturdays @ 9am (No class on 4/3, Series to continue 4/10, 4/17, and 4/24/2021)
Participants can sign up for an individual class or 1 or 2 sessions of 1 class a week (Wednesdays and/or Saturdays) prices as follows:
- $ 95.00 for Wednesdays (4 classes)
- $ 71.25 for Saturdays (3 classes)
- $ 23.75 for one Wednesday class drop-in
- $ 23.75 for one Saturday class drop-in